Ratings for Dr. Catherine A. McNinch

She is extremely caring and knowledgeable has dealt with many different issues with all four of my children and now our grandchild. To this day if i see her outside of her office she asks about and knows the names of all my children. Visalia is very blessed to have such a good pediatrician

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I would choose to take my child to any other doctor at this practice.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. McNinch was abrupt and hurried. I felt like my questions were not adequately answered and walked out unsatisfied. I have taken my children to this doctor a few times and consider this a few times too many. I will be looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. McNinch is so great with our son. She cares and is very thorough. She's also very helpful and patient with first-time parents. You can really tell that she enjoys her job and loves kids.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

She is a wonderful Dr. She is always patient and thorough. She is great with our kids and we love her. She even waited late one day to see our doughter at the last minute. her office is well ran. We rarely wait longer than 10 minutes to see her.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. McNinch is thorough and caring. She takes the time to know the child and the child's history. I never feel rushed and my kids love her!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Mc Ninch has always been very thorough and patient with me and my children.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

excellent pediatrician. She is very busy, very thorough. I am a doctor and and have chosen her to care for my children. She has never disappointed me nor my even more demanding wife.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Clinically O.K. but its her way or the highway. Doctor seemed Unprofessional with other staff members. I did not feel valued as a parent or a person.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Dr. Catherine A. McNinch's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Commercial Insurance Company