Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Bezbatchenko

Dr. Bezbatchenko was very unreceptive to listening to my concerns about my newborn and brushed off my questions. As a toddler, my toddler got an infection which Dr. Bezbatchenko refused to give antibiotics for. Thankfully another physician in the practice saw him for a followup visit, and sent us immediately to the hospital for surgery to drain the infection. Dr. Bezbatchenko took no responsibility for his delayed treatment which resulted in a 2 year olf having surgery. We promptly left the practice thereafter.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr. Bezbatchenko has taken care of our son for almost 20 years and he is a wonderful doctor. We have tons of paperwork to be completed because our son is handicapped and Dr. Bezbatchenko completes it promptly. I have never felt rushed and he always answers any questions we may have. Dr. Rabice who is also in this practice has also seen our son and he, too, is a wonderful doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend either doctor to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dismissive of new parent concerns, failed to provide adequate follow-up care for child.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

We feel that our concerns for our children are not taken seriously by this Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

Dr. Mark D. Bezbatchenko's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1981)

Healthnet