Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Weiner

I love Dr.Weiner! He is so caring and kind. He actually cares about you. I am so sad he moved from Astor Avenue and now I don't think I can go to him anymore because of that. He is the only doctor I trust I will miss him so much. Dr.Weiner is truly a great person. If you have the opportunity to see him I would. Dr.Weiner if you see this please come back to Astor Ave!!! Very knowledgeable, funny, polite, considerate man. He makes you feel comfortable and doesn't rush you, he actually gets to know his patients.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Great doctor. Best I could ever hope for in a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Richard Weiner is an extremely dedicated and caring doctor. Very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

All the doctors in this group / practice are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. However, I am shocked that the previous person who rated this doctor gave an ok score for punctuality. Except in the case of an emergency ten years ago, the doctors are always way way late. It's really unfair to the patients. Somebody should spank these doctors or dock their pay.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

Dr. Richard L. Weiner's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1975)

Unicare