Ratings for Dr. Samir A. Zamaria

Dr. Zamaria is professional, knowledgeable, reassuring, confidence-inspiring, just about perfect. He's been my GYN for the past 10 years or so, ever since my former GYN retired. Ten days ago, he performed a complete hysterectomy on me and all went beautifully. His Westminster office staff - Kristin, Chastity, Carol - are tops.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I adore him. Dr. Z. has been my gyn for more than 20 years, and now is my my daughter's, as well. He is the kindest, gentlest doctor I've ever seen. He is so generous with his time, completely non-judgmental and wonderfully knowledgeable. I'm just sorry her no longer practices in obstetrics, because I would love for him to deliver my grandchildren.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

This man is AWESOME. After being told by another dr. during my 1st pregnancy that i needed an emergency c section and emergency hysterectomy. After going to him for a second opinion and being told they didn't know what they were talking about that I was fine and the baby was fine. I delivered a healthy baby boy who is now 21. I went on to have a second child who is now 15 also delivered by Dr. Zamaria. He is the only Dr. I trust to be my gyn! I totally love this man and would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I had a very hard time getting pregnant. I was also high risk. I went to Dr. Zamaria after I lost my first baby due to premature delivery. This man's wonderful intelligence, knowledge and wisdom helped me deliver a healthy baby girl 16 years ago. I still see Dr. "Z" for my gyn needs. I also take my daughter there. I love this man!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Staff is always amazing. Dr Z has the best Bed Side Manner of any doctor I have ever seen. He is always so polite, calming, understanding and comforting.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I love Dr. Zamaria! I have been going to him for over 21 years. He delivered two of my children and my oldest daughter went to him also. We were devastated that he no longer delivers babies. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer he was so caring and has been sincerely concerned with my well being and always makes me feel so comfortable. He is always professional as is his staff. I would recommend Dr. Zamaria to anyone looking for a wonderful Gyn!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

A very caring professional doctor. Is kind, soft spoken, respectful. I have been seeing him for many years as does my 3 daughters. Have only good things to say about doctor Zanmaria. Delivered my granddaughter and took wonderful care of my daughter.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. Zamaria delivered two of my children. I developed gallstones during my pregnancy and after I delivered my daughter(about a month later) I had it removed-Dr. Zamaria stopped in to see me after surgery. I have so much respect for this man. He is a great doctor and an awesome person.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Zamaria for gyn care for 18 years. My daughter also just began to go to him. He is professional, caring, sincerely listens to your concerns, and is gentle during his exams. Haven't ever been called back to redo a pap smear. His staff is also long term and super!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Dr. Zameria was my ob doctor 5 yrs ago and was wonderful. I lost my ins for 4 years but when I got it back, I went straight to him for my "womanly" needs. He is a great doctor and I just love his personnality so much that I sent my daughter to him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Samir A. Zamaria's Credentials

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1980)

Ameritas