Ratings for Dr. Sandra M. Yelen

They have the best office staff and I've never had to wait for my appointment. Their walk-in service for a lost nose piece or an adjustment is outstanding.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I agree! She listens and takes the time for you. She definately knows what she is doing. I was very impressed with her. I would definately recommend her HIGHLY! You will try your lenses on and know what you are getting for glasses and not have to return them! Until you are comfortable with the lens will she place the order for your glasses!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Yelen is THE BEST optometrist I have ever visited. She takes the time to carefully listen to me understand any issues that I raise, and discusses treatment options without making me feel rushed or pressured. She was gentle with my children, who came out of her exam room with smiles on their faces! Dr. Yelen is a joy to have as our optometrist. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2006

Dr. Sandra M. Yelen's Credentials

• University Of California - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Leominster, MA