Ratings for Dr. Karen M. Ullian

She got a dye stick stuck in my eye. My husband actually had to help her unlodge it from my eye. I had to go to another doctor right after leaving her office. She promised she would return my money and I have her on recording admiting pain and damage she did. Now no money back no sorry. She said contact a lawyer. Not to mention everything she said was the exact opposite of what the next doctor said. Dr ullian wanted me to come back everyday for $40 a day with no insurance for Id go blind. She said I could ONLY GO TO HER. She is unfriendly unprofessional. She said if I came back I would be trespassing. But days ago was offering me free samples free meds free visits for her boo boo. Dont save your money by coming to her. In the long run ull be spending more trying to fix your eye that she damaged. Cornea abrasion hurts and dr ullian def knows how to give one. Dont let her screw your vision up and have you paying extra $$$ out your pocket.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Not very personable. Inaccurate diagnosis and not as knowledgeable as she could be.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

I have never dealt with such unprofessional office staff in all of my life. On two occasions I have been mislead by office staff. Dr Ullian is not available to speak to when there is a problem. Thanks for sending my daughters records so that I can seek another eye care provider..

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. Karen M. Ullian's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1981)