Ratings for Dr. Joseph R. Trubia

I went to this Dr. last year. The most horrible experience ever. His office manager Lisa was even worse than he was. Just one more reason not to go to a Gallatin Dr!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

The doctor and his nurse were friendly enough but it was obvious they were not used to treating children. The x-ray tech was friendly also. However, the front desk staff, especially the woman in the glasses were very RUDE, not accommodating at all, unfriendly, never smiled and didn't want to work with me at all about another appointment for my grandson. I will NEVER use this doctors office in the future mainly because of their employees.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

this is the rudest doctor i have ever had the displeasure of meeting !!!! I took my grandson for a checkup on his broken foot!!!! This so called doctor had him crying by the time we left there. The worst bedside manner EVER!!! very rude and condescending !!!! Had it not been for embarrasing my grandson, he would have definately got a piece of my mind. I told my daughter to not ask me to go there again, it wouldn't be plesant. The office staff is also very unfriendly, especially the older lady with glasses...(i think she may be related to him )...

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

The staff is not very friendy but the nurse was nice. The doctor is very standoffish. He has a horrible bedside manner. He doesn't want to listen to anything you want to tell him. I found him to be very rude and I would not recommend him to anyone. I will not return to this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Very Informative used models to explain, answered all of my questions, very nice, knowledgeable and seemed to care about what I wanted. Excellent experiance

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

He was very rude. His staff even warned me how rude he was before he came in the room. Non personable and not thourough.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

i felt that the staff didnt have repect for my fears, wants, and comfort asked for.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Joseph R. Trubia's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

AHC