Ratings for Dr. Doris E. Tirado

This office staff is horrible. I called twice today at 9 am and 2:00 requesting my birth control be refilled. The staff is extremely negligent

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Many mistakes were made during my visit with Dr.Tirado, which caused me to miss 2 weeks of work and return for 4 follow-up visits as a result of her mistake. It was a mess. And, staff members were incredibly unfriendly and rude to me and other patients. I would NOT recommend Dr.Tirado or her office at Riddle to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Great doctor, I highly recommend her, she knows her stuff, and she takes her time to answer any question you have, and extremely kind!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

i found the staff to be polite and competent. i found the doctor to be professional and caring. Dr. Tirado took time to explain procedures performed and answered questions i asked.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr Tirados office had been awful regarding my concerns and phone calls. I called 4 times for a refill of a prescription and was told...we will do it today. That was 3 weeks ago and no Rx. I felt as if she rushed through everything and didnt concern herself with the fact that I was nervous.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Doris E. Tirado's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1973)

GHI