Ratings for Dr. Philip C. Stebbins

DrPhilip Stebbins is an extremely caring and skilled physician. I can not tell you how much he has helped me throughout the years. All his patients are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

A very through doctor, he takes his time and listens to you completely. He has helped me with acute as well as chronic healh conditions. Very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

Dr Stebbins has improved the quality of my life in the six years I have been seeing him. He has treated problems that I did not even notice at visits for other more serious problems. He has an excellent, well trained and friendly staff that have been with him for many years. His bedside manner is that of a friendly family practitioner and is concerned with only helping you to find what improves your overall health. He has many professional contacts who will take you above their regular patients with one call from his staff. He is honest and direct with me even if it is unpleasant news. He will inform me and make sure I understand what is expected of me to improve my well being. MOST importantly, he ALWAYS follows up to confirm a diagnosis and treatment. I am a 50 year old woman with 3 children. I have DDD, Diabetes, gall bladder problems and had life threatening complications. He has seen to it that I was treated well and expeditiously. He keeps all records from the other Drs as well.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Philip C. Stebbins's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1977)

Commercial Insurance Company