Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Schissel

Dr. Schissel is truly a remarkable physician! He always greeted me with a smile and listened intently. He even took the time to call me at home after hours when he was concerned about results that didn't make sense or look good. He is an extremely caring and compassionate person a d doctor. I wish he was still here in Ohio. I haven't found a doctor even close to his caliber!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Has been our physician for several years since moving to the area. Always spends time, never seems rushed. Found an anomaly in my wife's health and immediately got her referred to the right specialist. We feel very good about this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

I wouldnt recommend Dr. Schissel as a healthcare provider. He is not willing to spend the time to listen to his patients or explain procedures, medications, etc.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Dr. Stephen A. Schissel's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1985)

Wellpoint