Ratings for Dr. Wendy Scherzer

Dr Scherzer treated us for infertility about 11 years ago. Before Dr Scherzer, another doctor calously told me I would never have children,and to "get over it". Because of Dr Scherzer, my husband and I will be celebrating our incredible daughters 11th birthday this month. Dr Scherzer was willing to try many different methods of treatment to try to reach our goal. When I finally did become pregnat, she was willing to refer me to another hospital and doctor for a procedure I needed to be able to hold the baby for the duration of the pregnancy. She was always kind and positive. I could not express enough how I have thought of Dr Scherzer over the years as I have raised the little girl Dr Scherzer helped us to concieve. I can not recommend her enough! Best wishes to her and to anyone going through the emotional experience of fertility treatment. If I had it to do over, I would choose Dr Scherzer all over again.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Wendy Scherzer's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1986)