Ratings for Dr. Pamela J. Royal

Dr Royal is awesome! My daughters and I have seen her in the past and would see her again.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I am very unhappy with my visit and how my skin looks. In fact, my skin was 10x better before I went to her office. I trusted her expertise as a dermatologist and I left with a permanent keloid on my shoulder. In retrospect, I truly feel like she rushed me into taking a sample of my skin, instead of recommending a non-invasive remedy first. This "simple" skin biopsy of my skin not only cost my insurance hundreds of dollars, but also, and more importantly, scarred my shoulder permanently. I would never recommend her services to friends, family, or anyone else that I know.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I felt Dr. Royal was very knowledgeable and on point regarding the diagnosis of my situation. I felt reassured by her with respect to the problem I was having and the recommended solution by her. After the visit I felt very good about my sitution. After the allotted treatment time, I notice great improvement in my condition and was very happy to have been referred to her. I really do appreciate Dr. Royals knowledge and her kindness and understanding as I was facing a traumatic situation. Dr. Royal was always professional and exhibited in my opinion, genuine care and concern as to what I was feeling as it related to my condition. Being upset, she listened to what I had to say and sometimes that means so much more than any diagnosis. I feel Dr. Royal is the best in her field of dermatology.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

Dr. Pamela J. Royal's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1986)