Ratings for Dr. Timothy B. Riley

Amazing Dr delivered all three of my kids, will be sad when he retires. I have referred many friends to him and they all love him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I have been with Dr. Riley for almost 30 years. He delivered both my children and now my daughter is now a patient. He is simply the best doctor in town; kind, patient and caring.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Wow, I'm actually shocked by some of these ratings. Dr. Riley has been my doc through childbirth (the 'baby' is now 26), as well as gyn cancer and its recurrence, and I've never found a gynecologist who can match him. Dr. Riley is able to "eyeball" something and make a dx that is later confirmed by testing. Yes, he's sometimes late, but only when he's been delivering a baby. He's *always* taken as much time with me as *I* need during appts., and I've been extremely pleased to have him as my doctor, and recommend him most hightly. :-)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

I thought this guy was great until I started having gyn problems. I get the impression that he's really into delivering babies, but since I'm not interested in that, I felt far less important. I listened through a thin wall as he chatted with a pregnant woman about traffic and such while he kept me waiting for 45 minutes, and spent about 5 minutes with me on a follow up after a laporoscopy. I was in a lot of pain, and had many question. I felt like I was forcing him to talk to me. He tried to put me on a very nasty drug, although he staff couldn't figure out how to prescribe it. They were supposed to call me back a month ago. Luckily, I got a second opinion with a very different idea, and I feel better now that I have in months. I'll be switching doctors now.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

dr riley delivered both my kids, 18 and 16 years ago and i have seen him ever since. he is a gentle, intelligent, witty doctor and gives all options to you when needed. this is the doc in hillcrest; i don't know who the other individual is referring to, but dr. riley is top notch. i will be sad when he retires.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

I felt like I was a leming and a potential liability. No doctor has ever been so unprofessional with me. When I asked for my medical records, notes were written on scraps of paper. He seemed nice enough at first, but then treated me very badly as I got closer to my due date, and horribly during the delivery.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

Dr. Timothy B. Riley's Credentials

• Korean

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1975)

Delta Dental