Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Brewster

Great doctor! Excellent bedside manner; caring; highly skilled; I have had several doctors before and am sticking with this one!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

After taking my husband to several PCP that were very disappointing to say the least I took him to Dr. Brewster. We have finally found the right doctor. From the moment you enter the front door you feel welcome. He is very nice and caring. Takes as much time as you need. Awesome doctor. I am a nurse and would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Compassionate..................takes as much time as needed................treats you the way he would want to be treated...............Dr. Brewster is the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

I saw Dr. Brewster for back pain. He could not figure out what was wrong and was very distracted on each visit. I visited him three times in two months, and on the third time, he addressed my husband instead of me. My name can be used for both men and women and he thought my husband was his patient. When I described my back pain, he immediately launched into a harrowing story about his wife who had major back pain for years and years, and could never find a solution, etc. etc. until she had a major surgery. BAD bedside manner indeed! Until I stopped seeing him and all the specialists he referred me to, I went undiagnosed or misdiagnosed. The final straw was when I called to ask if I could be considered for medication (not even narcotics or anything, just something that might help), they sent me to the emergency room. NOT recommended.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

freindly, seems distracted, too busy, not focused

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Kevin J. Brewster's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company