Ratings for Dr. Cyrus R. Piraka

Knows more about Sphincter of Oddi than any other doctor I've talked to before. He is at HFH now in Detroit. Totally worth the trip and the paid parking!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

When i first got ill at age 17 people assumed i had pancreatitis over alcohol when i had never had any. Then my primary sent me to Dr. Piraka. I owe him so much. He not only found out what was wrong but is intent on making my life easier. I can't even say how much he goes above and beyond most doctors. He is caring and brilliant and makes a bad situation a thousand times better. i'd greatly recomend him. He is one of the best doctors i've met. I have nothing but respect and admiration for him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Piraka is an excellent physician. He offers a solution and takes your feelings into consideration. He truly wants to hear what you have to say and ensures your concerns are taken care of. He is a genuinely good person that puts his patients at ease.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. Cyrus R. Piraka's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1998)