Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. McAward

Dr. McAward is THE best doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I always feel comfortable going into his office and always come out with my questions answered and resolutions to my medical issues. His bedside manner is top notch. He even checked up on me over the weekend after an side-effect I had to a drug during treatment. He genuinely cares about his patients and I would 100% recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. McAward is first class. You dont get any better than him. He is a family practitioner and in sports medicine so he is especially great since I am a former athlete and have a little different mentality than a "normal" patient when it comes to wellness. He is very straight forward and will tell you like it is. He has a great sense of humor and he makes you feel very comfortable during the visits. I cant say enough good things about him. Not to mention his secretary (Sadie) is top shelf herself!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Kevin J. McAward's Credentials

• National University Of Arts And Sciences, Medical Department (Grad. 2001)