Ratings for Dr. Sandra L. Farnham

One of the best doctors ive ever met.I got poisoned and had many specialist7 infact trying to diagnose what was happening to me .and even tho it was not what I was seeing her for .she was the only one that caught it threw different eye test and exams.and went way out of her way to help figure it out.she is the majority of the reason iam still living these days .and receiving proper treatment for my problems .5 stars is not enough .I absolutely love this doctor .words just can't do her justice.and you simply can't find a another doc thats as freindly and such a pleasure to meet and deal with.10 stars all the way

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

The staff here are always helpful ! Fast friendly service. I have been seeing Dr Farnham for several years . I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Sandra Farnham, was new to me but she made me trust her the first time I met her. She treated me and is watching symptoms of potential trouble. She set up a low cost glasses choice in the office because the glasses are so outrageous now! I still buy my glasses online but I feel comfortable knowing I have a good prescription. I am seeing 20/20 with her prescription and the online glasses. She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Excellent doctor! Excellent staff! I had 2 separate appointments with Dr. Farnham, one for me, and another on a different day for my son. On both visits, the staff was friendly and efficient. Each time, we were called back to see the doctor within 5 minutes of our appointment time. Dr. Farnham took the time to explain everything that she did, why it was needed, and the benefits, pros, and cons of other options we discussed. She did this with both me and my son and it helped us feel very comfortable with her. At most doctors offices these days, I usually feel like part of the livestock -- hurridly rushed in and out so that more livestock can be pushed through! But not here. Everyone made us feel welcome, important, and HEARD!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I have visited Sandra on numerous occassions and she has now become our family's eye doctor. She is knowledgeable, always cheerful, and takes time with her patients.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Farnham is absolutely the best eye doctor I've ever had. She makes you feel like you're the only patient she has that day. No rushing whatsoever. She has personally emailed me at 8pm. Great bedside manner! My husband and I love her and are very thankful we found her.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Farnham is a very good doctor. I had an abrasion on my right eye. She explained the seriousness of the problem and discussed how she would go about healing the problem. She is a sincere, dedicated professional with a true intrest in her patients. Late in the healing process, due to work conflicts she and her staff stayed after me to get into the office. Unheard of effort, I would say. After my first missed visit, she personaly called me to discuss the continuation and adjustment of medication. I highly recommend Dr. Farnham. Also to mention, her bedside manner is very professional and yet caring.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007