Ratings for Dr. Patrick A. Snyder

Dr. Snyder is in practice to help people and make them feel better as quickly as possible, with as few visits as needed. Often one or two visits is all it takes! He makes an effort to get to know all his patients and always goes the extra mile. He often calls at home and checks on you, even if you aren't a new patient. I have recommended him to several family and friends- all of who have been very pleased.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I went to Dr. Snyder for lower back pain. Not only did he correct that problem, but after just 1 visit, I was able to turn my neck all the way which I hadn't done for atleast 7 years. He is personable, gets to know his patients well, and is the first doctor I've ever had who took the extra step to call me after my first visit to see how I was doing. I am so glad I found Dr. Snyder!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I didn't realize how much pain I was in until it was relieved. Only two visits were needed.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

We as a family think Dr. Snyder is a fantastic Chiropractor. He has gone above and beyond any other chiropractic care we have used. He is outgoing and great with children and adults.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Dr. Patrick A. Snyder's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Marysville, OH