Ratings for Dr. Carolyn G. Claussen

I started out liking D. Claussen, however she does not seem knowledgable enough. I've been dealing with an issue for months but she continues to cover the problem with pain medicine instead of finding what the underlying problem is. She is not progressive enough in sending you for tests that you really need. After meeting with another doctor at a different practice my issues were resolved. Had Dr. Claussen performed the proper tests my health issue would have gone away much quicker. She is a nice lady but is too quick to give you med. to cover the problem. Had my illness gone on longer I may have had some life threatening issues. Another important note is the practice. It is very difficult to get an appointment with her since she is only in the office twice a week. The staff is also very slow in calling back. The average call back is about 4hrs after a message is left.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Claussen has always made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Dr. Carolyn G. Claussen's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)