Ratings for Dr. Khashayar Vosough

The doctor made me feel very uncomfortable. I felt that during the exam he made inappropriate comments (ie. you are very beautiful) during a gyn exam. The only thing that helped was that he did have a female chaperone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Be very careful when you consent to surgeries with him. He will do something else w/o your consent!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

My problem is not with Dr Vosough however it is with his staff. You see I had a mammogram done and recieved the results from St Barnabus Ambulatory Care Center. The results arrived 3 weeks after my mammo. The letter I received basically stated that there was an abnormality and that I should have further testing. I called his office immediately to see if I could get some answers as to why I was not called earlier by the physician. I also asked the MA for my results. She stated that she would have to call for them, however would give the message to Dr. Vosough. Due to office policy I made an appointment for the following week. I waited and never received a phone call. I called again and asked for my results. There seemed to be a real lack of documentation. A copy of my results were finally faxed to me without the doctor ever calling me. I finally went to the office to pick up my script for further testing. A doctor is only as good as his MA's. His staff is a liability to his practice

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Khash has been amazing! If you live anywhere in northern NJ you must make the trip to his office. We feel very lucky he is our doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Takes the time to speak with you. Provides you with a lot of information to go home with and think about then schedules another appointment to answer you questions and make final decisions.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Wait time is usually long but he is worth the wait. He has done 4 surgeries on me and i have to say im much better then when i started. He is a wonderful dr/person. It's been a long journey but he has stuck it out with me..

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

I already had two surgeries with this doctor and my problem is not resolved yet, it's even worse now. He seems like a nice doctor, though always very busy. I'm switching to a different gyn now.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

I love this doctor. Has a friendly and helpful staff. Though the waiting can be a little headache but he's well worth it.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

He picked up what other physicians had missed. If it wasn't for him neither myself nor my child would be here. He is knowledgeable, caring and straight forward. He also has a great office staff caring and knowledgeable as well.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Khashayar Vosough's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1993)