Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Marker

He helped change my thought process. He also helps his clients see a new way of looking at a situation. I personally look forward to seeing Dr. Marker. He shows interest in what his clients tell him. Since I saw him my social skills improved greatly.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I was looking for a therapist that was near my office and took my insurance... what a Complete self absorbed jerk and by far the worst therapist I have been to I can't believe he is still in business. He really does not care about his clients and had the nerve to make a personal call during our session for non urgent matter and had the nerve to eat lunch during our second session. just horrible

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Completely ineffectual, self absorbed and disinterested in his clients His toolbox is empty, and he resorts to insulting and belittling his clients while eating crusty baguettes during his counseling sessions

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I found Dr Marker online and at first thought his method was somewhat unconventional and entertaining. however after 2nd session he really didn't remember me sessions were inconsistent and at times unappropriate as he spoke about his sexual conquest and lavish home. Even said he had to force his eyes open not to fall asleep during sessions. Worse experience for me

Submitted February 26, 2014

Overconfident but ineffectual. Don't waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I have worked with Dr. Marker for a number of years and he has been a great help. My personal and mental health has improved dramatically. When we first met, I was having a very difficult time at work and had many destructive relationships. Dr. Marker’s comfortable and easy-going manner allowed me to approach my concerns with a careful eye and I have thankfully made significant progress. I now possess a much happier outlook on my life and myself. His support has been invaluable, he is very attentive and I recommend him for anyone who seeks to make a change in themselves and release anxiety in favor of a quality world.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Not the worst psychologist I have seen, and not the best. Sometimes he was helpful, and other times he seemed distracted or even unprofessional. As a whole, it seemed like his heart wasn't really in counseling, and it is just a business for him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Finally I found a shrink who did not think he was smarter than me. I don't think he's for everyone because he can get a little distracted sometimes but his stories actually helped me to see I wasn't so crazy as I thought. He also has a pharmocologist in the office in case you need meds. As someone else said he can be hard to get an appointment with, especially at night.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. Marker is very knowledgeable. He is very direct and put everything in perspective. He is also very genuine and trustworthy. He is open and devotes his life around his work.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010