Ratings for Dr. Seth P. Lerner

Dr Lerner is amazing along with the entire staff! I would recommend anyone to him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I have beeen going to Dr. Lerner for years and I think he is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Staff is poor...but Dr Lerner is outstanding and would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

dr lerner has a wonderful bedside manner. he will biopsy any mole i ask him to. he does not remove them, so i did have to see a general surgeon for that. he also treats me for acne. ive been seeing him for about 10 yrs now. he is one of the nicest dr's in the field. often seems double booked bc the wait is usually very long. but he takes his time with his patients and never rushes them.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

This doctor refused to remove a mole from my arm which worried me because of it's change in size and color. I felt as if my concerns were ignored and seemed invalid to him since I was a minor (17 years old, there with my mother.) I would not recommend this doctor, see Dr. Oestreicher in the same practice.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Seth P. Lerner's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med