Ratings for Dr. Yates A. Lennon

Dr lennon has delivered two of my children and was also my doctor during a 3 day hospital stay. First delivery didnt go too well, he was a little rude and seemed frustrated with me as soon as he got in the room. But he delivered my daughter and all went well. My second delivery by him was wonderful, he was polite and helpful. I am so thankful to him that my daughters birth came out fine because i was having a little complication due to her being too big. Great doctor, has good experience, def would recommend!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I don't know how the reviewer below could possibly be talking about the same physician. I know Dr. Lennon on a personal and professional level, and there is nothing in his character that would ever lead me to believe that he would behave in such a manner. Dr. Lennon has always been professional during my wife's visits with him and I consistently hear from folks in the community that he is one of the best OB/GYN physicians around!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Wonderful first impression. Did not wait more than 3 minutes to be seen. After nurse left, Dr. waiting in hallway for me. Congratulated me and thanked me for business. Made me feel very comfortable and would highly recommend. Nurse staff very friendly and continually called me by name, even remembered me when I returned later that day. Was not in a hurry, took his time and did not feel rushed.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

I am so glad there is a way to get the word out about this Dr. Dr. Yates Lennon was seen in under less than desireable circumstances. I was a young mother (16), but very much wanted to have my child. I value life and regardless of my decisions, I knew that this baby was wanted. I saw Dr. Yates Lennon in January & February of 1994, in Hot Springs, AR. During my initial visit, he told me that a monkey could perform the examinations, made several snide comments and was very negative about my age, and immediately after the appointment, I began bleeding. I miscarried my baby, as a result of his examination. My baby was 10 weeks. He was very unprofessional, and I have suffered from my loss for 13 years. I can never get back what he took from me. I pray for Dr. and have tried to forgive, but every March 13th, I mourn my first child.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

Dr. Yates A. Lennon's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Asheboro, NC