Ratings for Dr. Heidi Knickerbocker

I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. K when I first moved to Seattle several years ago - and followed her to her current practice as well. Although I moved out of the Seattle area a couple of years ago, I still travel back to Ballard for my Gynecological appointments because of the positive experience I have had with Dr. K. Dr. K takes the time to listen and provide wonderful guidance and I've never felt rushed through the appointment. I have never experienced an extensive wait and the office staff have always been genuinely pleasant to work with. Quite simply, Dr. Knickerbocker always shoots you straight, provides a comfortable and respectful health-care experience, and even adds a little humor to each visit. I have always felt that Dr. K truly cares about her patients and I have found her "bedside manner" to be just right. What more can a patient ask for? I recommend Dr. K for anyone looking for a wonderful Gynecologist in the Ballard / Seattle area.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Knickerbocker delivered both of my children and she was incredible! I loved my prenatal care with her too. Highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

When I was pregnant the 1st time, 13yrs ago, I needed a dr. that would see me even though I wouldn't take a blood transfusion in an emergency (religious beliefs). She was the only one, after searching through many dr's that wanted to see me. I ended up having a c-section with my 1st (fetal distress). When I got preg. 17mths later, she had asked me if my religious beliefs had changed and if I was willing to accept a blood transfusion? I told her my beliefs had changed, but that I would really like, not to have one. She was very supportive and didn't object. She was pro VBAC, but as I approached my due date, I wanted another c-section. Once again, she was supportive and honored my wishes and scheduled the c-section. My son decided to come 2 days before the c-section and she let me decide whether I wanted to still have the c-section or try the VBAC. I had the VBAC and it went great! I am trying to get pregnant again and I will definitely be making the drive to go and see her again.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

I absolutely loved her! Awonderful doctor and a great person.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Dr. Knickerbocker is great. Sometimes Ive had to switch appointments because she is busy, but overall Ive always had a wonderful experience. Her office staff is particularly friendly and welcoming as well.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Heidi Knickerbocker's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1988)