Ratings for Dr. Debora F. Kimberlin

I used Dr. Kimerberlin for both of my high risk prenancies!! I had to have a cerclage(cervix stitches) during both pregnancies..She handled that and took care of my pregancies beautifully!! She has a great bedside manner and if I were going to have any more children, she would be my choice for my Dr.!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Kimberlin followed me throughout my pregnancy and delivered my son in 2004. I am proud and honored to have her name on his birth certificate. She is a wonderful doctor -- very thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

High heels and all. I would not trade Dr Kimberlin for all the tea in China. Her bedside manner along with her knowledge makes her one of the best Ob's I have had. I have three kids and she delivered two. Truly miss her however I can not be selfish and I know she specializes and I need to allow others the opportunity to experience what I had the chance to experience

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

This doctor is truly a prize w/in her profession. Some rated her as in a hurry, but she is a busy doctor..but NEVER too busy to provide impeccable and thorough care and to answer all questions. She displayed no ego-in fact introduces herself as Debora and maintains first name basis. A couple of times I had to call office after hrs or weekend and she returned my calls personally. She'd say hey, it's Debora-tell me what is happening with you... She is the most awesome and talented doc. My husband and I have wondered if we would really have had 2 healthy children if it had not been for her and her ability as a doctor. She caught and treated a couple of things along the way in our two pregnancies that protected and safeguarded our fetus'. We highly reccommend this incredibly knowledgable and caring physician. She is truly a star ob/gyn!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

She is knowledgeable doctor, she just won't give you the time off when needed, i was telling her that i was not able to walk when i was pregnant with my twins and she did not want to give me time off to rest. also, somebody else delivered my twins, she did not visit with me while i was at the hospital, the resident doctors did instead.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Although Dr. Kimberlin delivered our son 12 years ago, she was awesome!! I still think of her often and wish she could see our miracle that she helped to bring into the world.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Dr. Debora F. Kimberlin's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)