Ratings for Dr. Seth M. Keller

Very friendly staff in the front office and Dr. Keller is great. He takes his time and listen's to what you have to say and he makes you feel comfortable talking to him. He acts like he really cares about you and how your are feeling. I would tell my friends and family if they needed to see a neurologist to see Dr. Keller.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr.Seth Keller is by my opinion the best Neurologist I have ever encountered. He has an ability to make the patient feel right at home from the first minute you get to his office. His staff is the model of a professional office, they make sure that your time and theirs is put into well use. When you need something from them they are always there for you and are very kind. I have had insidents when I needed to see Dr. Keller and he didnt have an appointment available or he had duty at Memorial Hospital and he and his staff made sure that I was seen right away. Dr Keller actually came in early before he had to be at the hospital and saw me so I didnt have to wait. Also I had an incident with my migranes when he actually waited for me to show up after his daily appointments time and he stayed so I may be seened right away. This type of dedication I have never seened from any Dr. He always makes sure the patient is informed and speaks to you as a person. I highlly recomend him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr. Seth M. Keller's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1989)

GHI