Ratings for Dr. Christine L. Karle

The office staff here is horrible. This doctor's son is her "office manager" and his awful customer service is proof of why the rest of the office staff are rude, disorganized, and lazy. I needed to get my records. Its been three weeks and I still don't have them. Every time I call the staff has a terrible attitude and tells me that "medical record keeping" isn't their job. Terrible service. A real shame, because I did like my doctor at this practice.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I have gone to her for over 7 years and found her to be very helpful and caring. She always to listen to me and is very responsive.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

SHE'S KURT,RUDE, AND TOTALLLLY DISINTERESTED---SHE NEEDS TO RETIRE!!!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

I has to see this doctor coz her daughter Dr. Bridget Karle had to leave for a family emergency. Honestly I felt like she didn't want to take any responsibility coz I was not her patient and she just wanted to keep the appt. I rememebr vividly I said " Do you think I have pcos?" she says " I don't know I can't say....ur obgyn thinks so". My bloodwork was infront of her. I then asked her..." I have been bbt charting...my temps are really low...is it coz i have hypothyroidism?" she goes like " u tell me I don't know what is bbt charting" really really. I dont know why she behaved like this..probably coz I was not her patient. But I was really disappointed and vowed never to see her again. but she makes u wait less compared to dr. Bridget karle :)

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

She is always caring, taking as much time as I need. When making referrals, she asked if I have a preference. Not lab test crazy, always willing to discuss alternatives. Really like her new Nurse Practioner, also. Would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

I am so glad she is a good doctor. The above comment from the pot head makes me glad. I don't want to go to a marijuana doc, I don't want to sit in a waiting room with marginal characters. Medical marijuana is only of use for terminally ill patients. There are many **** doctors out there who will take your $250 and write whatever you want. Dr. Karle actually practices medicine and is not a pot whoring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

This dr. is not very helpful, I am looking for a new one. She is test crazy, most likely for liability and I found her unwilling to explain what she feels is wrong with a patient and seems very hurried and not willing to spend time to explain. I would NEVER have another pap smear from her, she told me it couldn't possibly hurt, even though I said it did. The staff makes mistakes with appts. and she's wasn't even in the office when my appt. was supposed to be. It feels like no one communicates with anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

I used to really like this doctor but over the last year or so she has added a nurse practicioner and they are constantly wanting me to make appt's with her...if I wanted to see her I would not go to this doctor. In addition it is obvious that she is just in it for the money at this point...and has actually been rude,unprofessional and constantly wants to send you to the ER when she is unsure or does not want the liability-percieved on her part! very unhappy with her lately!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

This doctor is uninformed of the efficacy of Medical Marijuana and believes that it should only be used for Terminally Ill patients, very untrue and hurtful misinformation. I suggest people who wish to exercise their new right to Medical Marijuana in Michigan not pursue this therapy through her facility, additionally there were HIPAA Violations that took place - and yes I have proof.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

She was never on time, rarely did anything except send me to the ER after a several hour wait to see her, and generally did not seem to care about myself or my family members who saw her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. Christine L. Karle's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Secure Horizons