Ratings for Dr. Hamed Albiek

Dr Albiek is amazing! He has alot of patience for all his patients and families.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Albiek is the best! He listens to us and solves our problems quickly, never hesitating to go the extra mile such as blood tests or specialists referrals. He is always on time and his nurse truly loves kids. He is truly a blessing.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Albiek has been our pediatrician for 18 years. We have kept him for all four of our children and even though we now live overseas, he is our choice for when we have medical needs while stateside. He has always been extremely helpful and personable, going the extra mile to help our children and us as parents. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

This was by far the worst experience we received with a pediatrician for our baby. We couldn't believe how this Dr. had nothing to say with questions regarding the health of our baby. No care in any of his responses!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Albiek has been wonderful treating our infant daughter. He explains everything slowly and in detail, which we appreciate. It's always easy to get an appointment when she's sick, and the office is punctual and well-run.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I started taking my son to Dr. Albiek after researching pediatricians in the area and finding he had the best reviews. The office is kid friendly and easy to get to. I never had problems getting in to see the doctor when my son was sick. The office staff and nurses were polite and knowledgeable and Dr. Albiek was an amazing doctor! He explains what he is doing as he is doing it...he even had me look into my son's ear when he had an ear infection. He listens and is knowledgeable and respectful! The only reason we left is because we moved to another state! I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

He really is amazing. I interviewed pediatricians while I was pregnant, and he won me over then. He's always right on with treating my son. Office is very prompt and helpful. We love Dr. Albiek!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

I have tried several pediatricians when my first child was born, and we then we found Dr. Albiek! He is awesome, my kids love him. One of my sons will only let Dr. Albiek swab his throat because he is the only one that "does it right" They adore him!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

I love Dr. Albiek. He is so positive and really makes you feel like you have the most wonderful children in the world. Honestly, if I could go to him as my physician as well I would.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr. Albiek is wonderful! My three children love him! He is in to trying natural remedies instead of just writing a script. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr. Hamed Albiek's Credentials

• Univ Of Aleppo, Fac Of Med, Aleppo, Syria (Grad. 1990)

• BCBS Illinois