Ratings for Dr. Rasheed U. Jafar

he treat his patient short but he needs real medical assistant to work with him those workers donot know anything.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

He is not truthful. He told me nothing was wrong and I subsequently received a medical report that he indicated major things was wrong with my heart. He is unprofessional and doesn't work well with other doctors.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

There are short wait times at this Dr. because he's NOT GOOD! The receptionists are gossipy and unprofessional. The examining rooms are dirty and not private. Proper techniques (such as using gloves to handle urine specimens) are not utilized. Dr. Jafar does not give thorough exams and makes assumptions on what you have based on a quick look rather than any tests or examinations. He is quick to give unnecessary antibiotics.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Very nice, staff, no real wait time for appointments and pleasant demeanor of doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I had a fear of doctors for various reasons in my past. He listened to my story, and was very caring. I had many concerns that brought me to him in the first place. Family history of Hypertension and Diabetes, has put several members of my family on medication, and I wanted to know my own condition concerning these diseases. The doctor and staff were all very gentle with me, and took the appropriate tests. (I was crying) My anxiety had been through the roof, by the time I summoned the courage to walk through their door. When my blood tests came back, I was told my cholestorol was a bit high, but was "diet" and did not warrant medication. He told me he wants to see this number come down. (I have been working hard on that, and am curious to see if I have succeeded) My blood pressure was high on the first visit, but had come down nicely by the second. He gave me referrals for other doctors, and have since been to an OB/GYN and have also had a mammogram and sonogram. Dr. Jafar is my angel.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

i needed xanax. i am going through a divorce! he gave me a script for .025. WTF!!!!then his ANIMAL ASSISTANT was beyond NASTY telling me i was doctor shopping, cause i lost the friggin script.called they said come back, he would write another. i went back, and the animal assistant said that will never happen, your just trining to get another script.i was ready to go over the counter and wrap her in her ****en silver teeth. how do you hire such GETTO!! and the doctor told me to love my husband,was in the room for 3 seconds and was gone. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE place!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Very short wait time. An excellent doctor that will take care of you. Very knowldgeable on everything you ask him. Would recommend anyone to use him as your doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

I have known Dr. Jafar for many years beginning with his treating an elderly Pt. I knew since childhood and after her death began using him as my personal physican. I also now bring my children to him including my severely disabled 20 year old son. He is relentless in conveying what he knows is in my best health interests, but respects my need to care for my son and provides to both of us superior care and respect for my wishes. I am a Registered Nurse and have been a nurse over 32 years. He practices out of his private residence and has invested tremendous funds in equipment so as to be able to lessen the burden of sending patients out for basic testing. He also does not hesitate to send patients out for testing which he cannot provide. My brother is a radiologist and recently praised Dr. Jafar for his early Dx of a lung problem in my disabled son which could easily have resulted in his death. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a genuine, old fashioned yet knowlegable MD

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

The staff is excellent, the wait time is minimum... doctor Jafar is very patient and understanding

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

He is an excellent physician who really cares!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Rasheed U. Jafar's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1968)

Delta Dental