Ratings for Dr. Rodrigo Acosta

Great Doctor! My whole family goes to him. Great with getting back to you with test results as soon as he gets them- and as for the review below about getting the physical- you have to call and make an appointment for a physical prior to even arriving at the office and I think that's typical with every Dr.'s office.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Acosta since 2005. He has been extremely professional, polite, caring and medically astute. He takes the time to listen and has been very accurate with diagnosing and managing my maladies from hypertension, cholesterol and even spotting a gall bladder problem because of a slight jaundice in my eyes. He is an outstanding doctor and I have been lucky to find him. The comment from the earlier reviewer on performing full physical exams is incorrect. The practice requires that a patient make a specific appointment for an annual physical as it requires additional time and cannot be performed impromptu. This is a consideration to the other patients waiting for their turn to see the doctor. If each person requesting a full physical at the time they were seeking general treatment were to get their wish - no one would be seen of be given the time they deserve. Dr. Acosta is a top choice.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

My mother went to Dr. Acosta for some answers she started the visit by asking him if he could perform an over all physical because it had been a while and he proceeded to tell her that they don't do those there and he is only other to treat her existing diseases(last time I checked PCP are suppose to examine you and help you manage any problems) he was very rude and had terrible bed side manner and through the whole visit he had one foot out the door and made no eye contact.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Acosta cared for my mother at St. Camillus nursing home. She was extremely comfortable in his care. We found him to be approachable, professional, responsive, caring, sensitive, knowledgeable, helpful, personable - in short a rare physician, and we are indebted to him for his care of our mother. The Costanza-Verdugo family.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Acosta has cared for my family and I for a long time, he is such a wonderful doctor who takes time with us when we have an appointment with him. Always helpful, always wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Very professional, on time, secure in his judgments. Not very willing, however, to take the time to know me and my family as persons.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Rodrigo Acosta's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1984)

GHI