Ratings for Dr. Bijan Goodarzi

Dr. Goodarzi has delivered three of my four children and is currently helping me with my fifth. He is knowledgable and is always eager to answer questions. He does have a rather gruff beside mannor and if you want warm and fuzzzy all the time he might not be for you. However, he does care about his patients!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

I absolutely adore Dr. Goodarzi. I transferred to him halfway through my first pregnancy. He treated me successfully for hyperemesis gravidarum, preecclampsia, and gestational diabetes. I was on home health care for both my pregnancies. There is no other doctor I would trust my health to!! Kind, compassionate, and highly capable!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Goodarzi was my OB for my first child, and it was a horrible experience. I didn't even get to meet him until I was 7 months along. Then he argued my whole birth plan, and compared childbirth to driving a plane. He induced me a week before my due date. I had a hard labor, but he only came to check on me twice. When I was pushing for an hour, the nurses kept paging him but he didn't respond. He finally showed up 3 minutes before I gave birth. He did an episiotomy, and the nurses said it was a 2nd degree tear, but he told them to write it in my chart as a 1st degree tear. Later, when I went back for my 6 week checkup, he refused to prescribe me birth control until the baby was 6 months old because it might interfere with breastfeeding. I left the office in tears! I switched to another OB and got the birth control, and also had a much better experience with my next pregnancy & birth.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

I have been a patient since Dr. Goodarzi came to practice in Zanesville. He is kind, patient and very knowligible. Because I am a nurse , I have witnessed him saving lives first hand. He has met and exceeded my expectations for my GYN.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

I too was given only one cup to pee in, and that disgusted both my husband and I. They could not get my labwork drawn on first visit, so they didn't bother to try again until my 7th month, and then we discovered I was severely anemic! It seemed like all of my questions were blown to the wayside. They pretty much told me to figure things out on my own, and I am in no way a big complainer! The staff was cold and seemed only interested in themselves. I was also hospitalized for 3 days due to severe vomiting and dehydration which I still didn't see him until discharge. They didn't check my baby and I was 15 weeks! I begged and begged just to hear a heartbeat, the response I got was well, if you're sick, your baby is healthy! I'm just glad I'm a nurse, so I know a little bit more about danger signs than most, but I'm definitely not going there again. Scary.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

I can't even begin to describe to you how good of a Doctor Goodarzi is!!!! If you are looking for a doctor that is down to earth and talks to you like you are a human being than Bijan Goodarzi would be your best choice!! He deliverd me as a child and so i chose him to deliver my baby when i was ready to have one. Dr Goodarzi is a great doctor and i give him the highest ratings possible!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I dearly love Dr. Goodarzi, he has been my doctor for more than 18 years. He delivered both of my children, and I trust him with my life. Very Honest, caring, and I feel completely comfortable with him. Glad he's young and not ready to retire yet! I rate him a 10! But according to your scale, he gets the best..5!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. Goodarzi induced my labor without my permission but stretching my membranes, so that he could deliver my baby on his "on" weekend. He is rude and arrogant, and not gentle at all. I would never recommend him. His office staff issued me ONE urine speciman cup that I was to take home with me and bring back in each visit. That is crazy. Stay away!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Bijan Goodarzi's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Zanesville, OH