You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Meredith M. Berger

She is amazing! She truly cares about her patients and listens to your concerns. I don't know what I would have done without her. She and her nurse Chrislin make a great team.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Berger is very nice and always takes time to answer any questions I might have. I never feel rushed when seeing her. Her staff on the other hand is terrible. Her nurse is constantly calling in the incorrect prescriptions for me. The Dr is great but her staff sucks butt.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

I'm concerned that she doesn't think beyond blood test, which have been proven to be wrong many times. Actual symptoms do not seem to be of concern to her.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. Berger is one of the few doctors I have gone to who actually take time to explain things to me, listen to me and treat me like a person. I really appreciate her frankness and on top of all that she is very thorough and a great doctore. I was referred because of my bone density but she also checked my thyroid, cholesterol and many other things, especially once she found out I had several cardiovasular incidents in the past. She has given me good advice and the truth, which isn't all that pretty in my case. I still appreciate hearing what is wrong and anything I can do to change things. She never made me feel rushed and she never talked down to me. That is so rare in doctors.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I went to see Dr. Berger for hypothyroid. The only test she would run was for my TSH. She dismissed my other symptoms and was unwilling to prescribe anything but Synthroid. I switched to Dr. Kevin Smith and have been very happy. He treats the whole person, not just looking at one test. He was willing to let me try other medication until I felt better.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Berger is one of the few remaining doctors who truly care about her patients' welfare. It is so refreshing to have a doctor that practices medicine for the sake of healing, and with that long-lost gift of humanity. Her knowledge is extensive, and when you've finished your appointment, you feel you've received the best treatment possible. Simply put, you're in the best possible hands! Chrislen, her nurse, is especially caring and attentive as well.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

What a lovely lady. She is willing to go out of her way to help you or find someone who will help.She is #1 on my list.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Berger is seriously the BEST doctor I've ever seen. She has such a wonderful bedside manner, geniunely cares and considers what you have to tell her, has a tremendous amount of knowledge, and relates to you on a personal level. After I had my son last year, she told me I had to bring him to my next appointment so she could meet him! She (not her staff) left me a voice mail with my most recent test results on a Sunday and a prescription was waiting at my pharmacy by the time I checked that message. Dr. Berger's nurse is really nice and the front counter staff is okay...it may take you a little while to get back, but Dr. Berger is so worth the wait. I wish she was my only doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Berger is amazing. She always has answers when my other doctors can't figure out what's going on with me. Very knowledgeable and very thorough.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

She is in a great deal of decline. She used to be good, but has succumbed to a numbers only doc.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Meredith M. Berger's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MAMSI

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She is amazing! She truly cares about her patients and listens to your concerns. I don't know what I would have done without her. She and her nurse Chrislin ..."

May 2, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=126895'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Meredith" to "Meredith M."

October 20, 2013