Ratings for Dr. Charles C. Kanos

I nave been a patient of Doctor Kanos for ten years. I have had lower back issues for several years due to degenerative disk disorder, and wreckless activity that resulted in ruptured disks. Doctor Kanos has guided me through everything from cortisone injections, which were effective for seven years, to three disk surgeries in the last two years. Without Doctor Kanos I would probably be an invalid. I highly recommend him to anyone. He and his staff are as kind, caring, and efficient medical professionals as I have ever patronized .

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Kanos performed a lumbar discectomy for me. He was very kind, listens, weighs all options before jumping to surgery. Surgery went well. I would recommend Dr. Kanos. I have seen several negative comments regarding the upfront staff. I did not experience any rudeness or shortness. The first scheduled appt I had, I waited 1 hour in the exam room. Following appointments were 10-15 minutes late.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Kanos is very caring and very knowledgeable. That is evident after you have bee worth him for five minutes! Best neorosurgeon in the Upstate!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Kanos is an amazing doctor. He is very precise and caring. I had brain surgery in July 2014 and my vision was fully restored. Dr. Kanos is very caring and cares for his patients. If it weren't for him I would be blind in my right eye. I thank God for this man.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Kanos was an excellant doctor. He performed brain surgery on me in 2006 restoring the vision in my left eye and did not even shave my head. He showed so much care and compassion during the whole ordeal. I love him and think he is one of the best Doctors in the world. I would highly recommend him to anyone that may need brain surgery. I am alive today because of him. I truly think God blesses him for the kind of person he is and for the love and care he gives to his patients.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Great doctor. Very patient. Answers all your questions. Would strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Staff very rude in front office. Once you get past them it is a different world. DR. Kanos was excellent. He gets an A+ in my book.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

I have been calling this Dr.'s office for an appointment over a month he was referred by a friend that claims he made her walk again after being paralyzed. But not ONE call back. So I sent two emails, still nothing. I guess I dr is only as good as he treats you?

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Very caring about patients. Doesn't waste time so is able to see patients within a reasonable time, usually within a few minutes of my appointment. Did a cervical spine surgery for me over a holiday with excellent results-severe pain was gone immediately. Also very conservative and up-front about expected results when consulted for a different back pain, which I appreciate in a surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Kanos performed brain surgery on me march of o8 an if i had never met this man i would not be alive today. I have nothing but respect for this man an I love him for giving me my life back!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Charles C. Kanos's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)