Ratings for Dr. Gregory Sutton

Worse Dr ever! Did not inform me of surgery date, talk to me before surgery, and only told my SO that he had not found the primary site of my cancer. Should not be allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Most unprofessional and abhorrent bedside manner ever! Worst patient visit that I have encountered. Complete lack of empathy and absolutely no advice for a devastating diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

This doctor was absolutely fantastic in every way. He saved my wife's life. Period. End of story.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Sutton able to answer questions about surgery and plan of action. After surgery, very thorough in explanation and explained next steps.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Post Op is when Dr Sutton showed his true colors, he had my husband assist him with placing my internal cath while he restitched it for the second time sent me home still bleeding was back in the ER two hours after being released for another 7 day stay in which I was only to be 3-5 that ended up 13 with infection that I was sent home with my family contacted the charge nurse and director of St V and fired him and took his partener who was great(Callahan)Dr Sutton has a bad attitude is insesative uncaring asswith the bedside manner of a hornetI wouldnt suggest him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr Sutton did a wonderful job on my total abdominal hysterectomy. He was not very talkative, but would anwser anything I ask. Everybody was nice, from Dr. Sutton to the office girls, to the nurses and staff in surgery, and anthesiologist. I was scared and beside myself with knowing I had cancer, but he was always asking me if I had any questions.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Very pleased with Dr. Sutton & staff. He worked my surgery in on a Friday afternoon in May, I am sure he would have rather gone golfing. Answered all my questions while in the hospital. After I returned home I needed to call him and he was so kind and in and considerate. Lets face it doctors do want to be bothered out side their office.I Will continue to recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

I read all of the comments regarding this doctor and almost did not select him..but we did. I was great! He gave my mom and good diagnosis, and was very nice....you can;t always have good doctors to hold your hand!! He was worth it!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

He make a mistake in diagnosis and this was a death sentence. He was uncaring saying that I would have died no matter what. This was very different from his attitude before we let him be the doctor for our problem. He deserves to be run over with a truck slowly like cancer progresses.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Sutton appears to listen but he is very disconnected from his patient. His bedside manner is the worst I have ever dealt with. My experience with him was post surgery he was very off hand about my complaints, did not explain what to expect post surgery. If you're textbook, I'm sure you're fine, but if you have something out of the ordinary, like I did, he doesn't explain what is happening, could happen and watch symptoms to be watching for.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Gregory Sutton's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1976)

Oxford