Ratings for Dr. Ella H. Pecsok

Ah, No!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Not worth my typing.....................................................

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

She asks questions and listens wholeheartedly to better understand. She is professional, yet personable. Top notch at her work and can't imagine folks giving negative reviews. She was able to diagnose me after having head injuries and many years of chronic pain. My neurologist highly recommended her and I'm glad he did. She is very good!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Aweful would be a compliament. Misdiagnosed me. I felt worse after my visit than before

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Well, I can't say enough good things about Dr. Pecsok- I was extremely upset about these comments that are listed here. West Va? Seriously- If I was born in a trailer does that mean I will always live in a trailer??? She has been the ONE and ONLY "Doctor" that has listened to my situation... I have seen some of the BEST Doctors in the area- and they already knew what was "wrong" with me before they even heard my story. It has been hard for me to understand what has happened to me since the "event"- how can a doctor know within 5 minutes. If you want a dr. who cares and wants to help find the TRUTH-- then she is the one. Perhaps that's the real reason some people did not like her. She told the truth, and the truth was not accepted. She has told me things that I had to sit back and think about-- she is right. If you disagree, she is open minded. She has been my guardian angel- I would recommend her to everyone who truly has an issue. The staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

She was great. Although she was a little late, her services made it worth it. Definitely recommend her

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

I have been going to Dr.P for 10 years after brain trauma/ She h as been more then helpful. I have came so far with her help. She is a very down to earth person and really cares about the person as a whole.She has been with me though many struggles.She works with the neurologist in her office remember she is not a neurologist she is a psychologist she is there to help you get though obstacles in your life. I would tell anyone who needs a good therapist to seek her out.She is not always on tme but how would you like it if you were in the middle of talking and needed to get the stress off y our chest and she said time off I guarantee it you would not for people who really needs her help I think they understand this.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

HEY, you cannot say that about my mother without some proof, buddy. For your information, she does her job because it's what she loves to do. She is not a money-obsessed jerk. You should also know that she is not perfect. However, from head to heel, she is the most wholesome person i have ever known. Also, you don't know what was going on in her life when she saw you. I am her daughter, and at my school, the dumb, rich people dominate the sidewalks. A lot of them used to be my best friends. I was dumped because I'm smart. So how about stop being so self absorbed and have a little compassion for her. She human too.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

She Mis-Diagnoised me too!!! Yikes! I later went to a real Neuroligist which was an MD (She's only a Phd) and was successfully treated. She really stressed me out with her questioning as if I committed a crime. A huge waste of my time!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

I had the worst expierence with this doctor. I was mis-diagnosed by her according to 2 other neurologist. She seem to take things personal which keeps her from making a clear objective diagnosis. She did go to school in West VA :) ...I will NEVER go back to her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Ella H. Pecsok's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)