Ratings for Dr. Mohrokh Hedayati

Dr Hedayati was not clean. She examined my daughters privates without washing hands before or after or without gloves. She was very rough band frightening to my 18 month old daughter. Also her staff was very rude and hung up on me when they asked what type of insurance I have (medicaid)

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I love the fact that Dr. Hedayati takes time for all her patients, not like other doctors in and out in 5. It took me almost a year to find a Doctor like her, if your child is not seeing by her, then is you’re lost.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Love this doctor! I have called her with concerns at midnight and on sundays! She always taked calls even when she is off and at home. Great doc!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

She is the best doctor for your baby. we are with her since we move here from MI.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

We know Dr. Hedayati since we move from Michigan about 14 years ago, our daughter and son was only 2 and 4 then, the first summer here was not pleasant, we had colds and ear infections. The other pediatricians would just ask us what we think is worn with our child and make us fell like we no good to be parents. Through a welcoming package from Our HOA, her name was in it, we took a chance. My husband and I, we learned so much from her. To say she is a good Doctor is a understatement. Now our little one loves her too.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

My daughter had a cough for two years, and each doctor could never diagnose her properly. I took her to Dr. Hedayati, and she properly diagnosed my daughter and even loaned us a nebulizer to get her cough under control. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Explained everything to me in detail. Very helpful. Even opened her office on Sunday to see my child.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Seemed insensitive in communicating to families. Not responsive to requests for information/clarification

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Has been seeing my children for ten years now. Wouldn't go to anyone else. Best pediatrician in Denton.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

long time client till my children were too old for pediatric care. Doesn't over medicate or over test.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Mohrokh Hedayati's Credentials

• Fund B P Nunes, Fac De Med Da Campos, Campos, Rj, Brazil (Grad. 1977)