Ratings for Dr. Pradeep Garg

Dr. Garg is a wonderful doctor. He was my mother and father in laws doctor for many years. I changed to Dr. Garg when my other primary care doctor was not giving me the care I felt I deserved. Dr. Garg has called me as late as 8:00 PM to talk to me about blood test, etc... He is a very caring doctor. He has the care of his patients at the forefront of his mind. He really cares!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Very nice and takes time to listen. Very proactive and looks into all the issues to be sure you are ok.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

This doctor seems professional, he listens to what you have to say, he is friendly and kind and will not rush you when it is your turn to be seen. He is very willing to answer any questions you may have, however, be prepared to wait in the waiting area before being seen by him. I have waited from 15 minutes which is reasonable and acceptable to 3 hours before being seen. The usual wait is not less than 45 minutes. I feel his staff is normally unprofessional and uncaring in all aspects of their field.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Pradeep Garg's Credentials

• University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Workers Comp