Ratings for Dr. James C. Pappas

He was rude and short to my daughter. Acted as though he was better than us. Didn't seem to care about our concerns and was just ready to get his day over.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I do not feel that Dr. Pappas listened to my concerns about my 1 year old's night terrors, large head orn sensory issues. Dr Pappas simply said that he needed a strict schedule and that he would out grow things.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

I never had a problem before until he refused to give her the medication that her PPCP gave her that helped her. He claimed he could not prescribe her a pain medicine because he doesn't believe in any type of it because he is a pediatric neurologist even though my daughter is 17 and her PCP gave it to her in the past with the Relpax and it really helped with the headache so she wouldn’t suffer debilitating pain. His lack of compassion caused my daughter to suffer tremendously and miss a final exam. I had to pay several hundred dollars in ER fees and ironically the physician there said it was absurd that Dr. Pappas wouldn't give her anything for pain, especially when it worked for her in the past, he said the best way to treat a migraine is by using what has worked before. I will no longer take my daughter to his practice. BEWARE of him and Dr. Patel.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

This is by far the best Neurology group for children. We drive 1.5hurs just to be seen in this office. They are worth the trip!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Never had a bad experience in the past 4 years we have been seeing him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

I feel Dr. Pappas is not compasionate of his patients or their parents. I feel he does not listen to me when I voice my concerns for my child. I feel that he does not go above and beyond to treat his patients. I also feel that he has passed his characteristics on to his partner Dr. Patel, who I feel is very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. James C. Pappas's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1988)