Ratings for Dr. Aaron L. Samsula

Dr. Samsula is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. Very good bedside manner - calls you himself with test results and to check on you (what other doctor does that I ask?!). Is very knowledgeable and takes his time with you. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr Samsula is the best Dr I have ever seen caring and concern about your needs greet Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

The doctor was simply amazing. The doctor was simply amazing.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Excellent physician. Great bedside manner. He is Practical and honest, realistic. Would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Samsula is an excellent MD. Very personalbe, caring, intelligent and capable. His follow-up is excellent. His assistants are top-rate.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

I was in the midst of a marital separation/divorce and was very depressed. After calling pschyiatrists and getting no response, I contacted Dr. Samsula, as he was my "regular" doctor. I told the receptionist what was happening. Later that same day, Dr. Samsula called me an said to come in immediately. He prescribed an antidepressant, and keeps track of me monthly. I thank God that he was there when I needed him. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Dr. Samsula is wonderful and GREAT at pharmacology.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

great doctor, great staff. Have only seen him about 3 times, but he took his time listing to my needs.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. Samsula took the time to listen and empathize with my medical issue and was able to help me when several other doctors could not. He was able to diagnose me with allergic reation to the medication prescibed by another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

This is one of the rare ones... He really cares about you... EXCELLENT physician and wonderful Doctor !!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr. Aaron L. Samsula's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2002)