Ratings for Dr. Paul K. Haynes

Dr. Haynes has saved my life! He is very caring and sympathetic of my feelings. He put in my gastric pacemaker in 2008 and has cared for my gastric medical needs ever since. I would highly recommend him and would be lost without him. I can never leave his office without giving him a hug!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Not sure about this dr. He likes to extensively lecture you, but when I left the office what he told me was not entirely clear. He is NOT board cerified as far as I know. I am not going back.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I wasn't impress with Dr. Haynes. I have acid reflux, and he wanted to do a full gastroscopy with biopsy (invasive procedure) before ruling out other causes that can be diagnosed with a non-invasive approach.I'm a bit wary of a physician that starts with the last option. Also he is a bit patronizing. I won't go back.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Haynes is the best doctor I've ever been to. He is so caring and really takes his time with me. I've been seeing him for about 2 years now for chronic pancreatitis. He always makes me feel better, even when I don't.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Most incredible physician I have ever met. I have been dealing with a chronic illness for 10 years - he was very caring and helpful. The worst part for me is that I had to move 7 hours away and I am sure I will never find a doctor like him again.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

Dr. Paul K. Haynes's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)