You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gregory L. Dokka

Dr. Dokka is an incredible doctor who really cares for his patients and their overall health! My husband gets regular massages from their amazing Massage therapist as well! You will not be disappointed when you go to Clearwater Spine. The staff is absolutely amazing and so dedicated to great patient care!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

My husband and I are from New York we are so thankful that we met Dr. Dokka he has helped us greatly. My husband and I highly recommend Dr Dokka!! His staff is amazing !! The best DC in Clearwater.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I suffered from lower back pain which progressively got worse for about a year. Dr. Dokka correctly assessed my problem and helped me to be 100% pain-free. He also taught me techniques that I could do at home to avoid future problems. I referred two friends that had serious back injuries to Dr. Dokka and he was able to help them significantly. He takes the time to listen, is compassionate and seems particularly gifted in his field.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

They have great rates and the doctor actually spends time hearing what your issue is so that he can properly fix it. He explained everything and staff was very friendly. Didn't wait long either. Felt like it was money well spent. I will continue to see him & I will recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I have been going Clearwater Spine for over five years now and can honestly say they are the best! Everyone is very friendly, highly knowledgeable and treats me like I'm family. I initially started seeing Dr. Dokka for chronic back pain that I started having after a car accident. They have taken such good care of me and helped me with many other aspects of my health as well. If you are looking for a chiropractor for the first time or are just looking for a new one, I strongly recommend going to Clearwater Spine and meeting Dr. Dokka and his staff. They really changed my life!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Nicest Dr. I have ever met. Very professional and caring. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Dokka has done so much to help me and my wife over the years. He is a wonderful doctor as well as person. J. Whitman

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Dr. Gregory L. Dokka's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dokka is an incredible doctor who really cares for his patients and their overall health! My husband gets regular massages from their amazing Massage therap..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I are from New York we are so thankful that we met Dr. Dokka he has helped us greatly. My husband and I highly recommend Dr Dokka!! His staf..."

February 21, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Gregory" to "Gregory L."

October 20, 2013