Ratings for Dr. David T. Nguyen

I really appreciate Dr. Nguyen. It's true you may have to wait a while to see him as it is with most excellent doctors. Dr. Nguyen saved my life. When tests failed to show what my problem was, Dr. Nguyen never gave up until he found the answer. He is dedicated to his work and his patients. I have been a patient of his for about nine years. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

This dr is so smart it is incredible. He is the rainman of modern medicine. I will never ever see any other dr. Ive been a patient for the past 6 years.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

You wait for hours in the waiting room , then when you get into the examination room, you wait another hour. His wife is the receptionist & medical assistant. She is extremly rude. The Drug reps always get to see Dr. before you. They are there every time I have an appt. They bring lunch to the staff which is nice, but it takes up my time. From what I have observed for the last 3 years as a patient. They are very partial to the patients of Veitnamese Decent.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

He is the Best Doctor I have ever seen. His personal care and excellent bedside manner is above and beyond. He is the most knowledgeable Doctor I have ever met. He was able to diagnois my daughter with her rare condition after many others Doctors where not able. My daughter was told she would not ever be able to have children, by 3 other doctors, whom where specialixe in their fields. Doctor Nguyen diagnoised her medical condition started her on the correct meds and she is now 5 months pregnant. He cares for my whole family, my aging mother with hip fracturs and a pace maker to me with severe back problems and my daughter with a rare condition of POC and Ehlers Danls. If you are looking for a Doctor who really cares! Look no farther! He is the one. Our family admires and respects this wonderful Doctor. Thank you Doctor Nguyen you are the BEST!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. David T. Nguyen's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AHC