Ratings for Dr. Innocent N. Odocha

I LOVE Primary Care Institute. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Some of the staff knows me by by name when I come for a visit...that makes me feel good. Dr. Dean is such a wonderful doctor who is knowledgeable and she truly listens to me at our visits. She's very understanding and easy to talk to. I feel very comfortable with her. I will definitely stay here.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I was with Dr. Odocha for three years. He was great, his staff was terrible. I did not feel good about his front desk and follow up, so I chose to go to another Dr.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr Odocha has been my physician for about 5 years now. I find it very easy to get an appointment with him. His patient numbers have increased drastically in the past couple years through word of mouth about his professionalism, efficiency, and respect for his patients. He always makes me feel like I'm his only patient, never rushed; and he also 'really' listens to what I have to say. He never hesitates to answer any questions that I have about my body and body functions, regardless how odd they might be. He participates with UF's Medical Program by hands on training with students. He asks my permission for the student to be present, does not just assume that it's ok to bring a stranger in to see me and review my case. I appreciate the respect he gives to me. He is very caring and does not hesitate to make follow-up appointments to assure that I am doing well. I very highly recommend Dr Odocha.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

The staff seems to be unmotivated. Experienced instances of out-right rudeness at the reception window. No follow-up calls on medical lab results and procedures. Doctors are okay but could use a dose of empathy.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Being a single parent, and finding a wonderful family doctor that my sons and daughter feel comfortable with and respect has been great. We hit the jackpot with this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr. Odocha is amazing. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He has listened to every one of my concerns and takes the time to make sure I am satisfied with my health.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

DOC IS GOOD DOCTER BUT HIS STAFF IS VERY BAD ABOUT CALLING BACK WITH MEDICAL INFO AND GETTING REFFERALS SETUP!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Odocha and his staff are curteous and respectful. His practice reminds me of an "olden day - small town doc". He will sit down and listen to every concern and address each issue individually. It's hard to find doc' like him anymore these days. He makes you feel good about yourself from the inside-out.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2007

Dr. Innocent N. Odocha's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Oxford