Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Kallal

Worse front office staff I have experienced. Took father in-law there for an urgent care situation, had appointment, had sent all the paperwork, insurance, etc., got approvals, etc., and doctor refused to see him after we had waited all day to come because the doctor didn't want to see medicare patients. Front office staff was belligerent and mocking. Never again. Shame on you!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I have been pretty happy over the years but it bugs me when I call at say 11:53 AM and they are already closed even though their website says they are open until noon. That is not professional to me.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I recently saw Dr. Kallal and then followed up with the P.A. at his office Mr. Daily. I am very impressed with the knowledge and care both providers gave me. I do not like going to the Doctor EVER but I knew I did not have a choice and was in desperate need of medical advice. Dr. Kallal truly has an amazing staff, the office was very busy but regardless of how busy it was the staff still took the time to make sure I was comfortable and listened to me ramble. The providers and staff are AMAZING and I will most definitely refer anyone I know to this office. Thank you Dr. Kallal and staff for making me feel welcome and at ease. You and your team ROCK!!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Front desk staff is fine the nurses for Kallal are kool the dark haired chick for the PA is LAZY and Rude . No Blood pressure reading no pulse never writes down what I came in for . It's like she is giving the PA a hard time. Both doctors have a good bedside manner but miss having my breathing and heart listened to as I was a smoker for 40 yrs . But the snarky skinny girl might have credentials but she doesn't have the care in being a good nurse .

Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Kallal and the other doctors at this medical center are phenomenal. However, the front desk ladies have an attitude problem.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Staff EXTREMELY rude, especially the nurse. Dr only cares about money.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I have been very pleased with the services I've received at Doctor Kallal's office. I've found it easy to schedule and/or change appointments as needed. The staff has always been friendly and caring. The office has always been clean and neat. I appreciate Doctor Kallal and his staff of dedicated employees!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Have been going to Kallal for almost 18 years...Went for my annual physical, only to find out that I am now being charged for this visit, as well as the lab work (my insurance company pays for 100% of preventive care).. I called the receptionist (leah) to find out why I am being charged, she stated because Dr. Kallal "diagnosed" you with TMJ (for the record- I have had a problem with my jaw longer than I have been seeing Dr. Kallal). During my physical he asked, is your jaw still bothering you? I said yes, but I'm fine... that was the diagnosis apparently. The receptionist clearly stated "If Dr. Kallal asks you if you have any issues during your physical, you should always say NO- or else if you will get charged." ---I can no longer be honest with my doctor, for fear that I will be charged for being "diagnosed." After 18 years of being a patient with Dr. Kallal, I will be looking for a new primary care physician. They will take your money any way they can.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

They went out of their way to make me feel special and respected, and were very sympathetic to my situation. I've never seen more kindness and empathy anywhere else. I was completely at ease during my appointment here. They went to great lengths to make sure I was completely relaxed and comfortable the entire time. They are completely committed to helping me as long as it takes to find the best solution. I never have to worry that they'll back out or give up if a solution isn't reached immediately, which has been a problem for me at other places. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and made me feel completely comfortable. I have seen a few Dr's and by far Kallal is the best office I have been to. I will continue to be a patient here and I will be referring him to all of my family and friends. I want to thank Dr Kallal and the staff for being so amazing!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I absolutely adored him, he was attentive and caring. He took the time to get all the information and made me genuinely cared for. I have never had a more wonderful experience with my doctor. He took every measure to make sure my needs were met. He will definitely be my family's PCP.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Dr. Kevin J. Kallal's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Keller, TX