Ratings for Dr. Charles Bamberger

From a personal experience I would never ever go back to him he is unsensitive and rude with his words and his procedures. Does not seem to care or pay attention to patients complaints and I agree he will perform major procedures not in a hospital setting just to avoid hospitals. Very irresponsible when it comes down to take responsibility for his patients, also does not explain procedure being done well nor does he take the time to explain risks of the procedure which is very unprofessional. Absolutely do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

He does not perform the latest procedures and is very abrupt and uncaring. He is arrogant and does not listen. He is incompetent and I would definitely not recommend this doctor. He is by far the worst doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I will never go back!! He was extremely insensitive to my concerns and rushed through my consult. Worst bedside manner I have ever experienced!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I found Dr. Bamberger and his staff extremely helpful and knowledgable. They really made an embarrassing and uncomfortable situation easy for me. I followed everything they told me and I healed perfectly with no pain medicine. I would recommend him to everyone. A+++Doctor! I am glad he did the procedure in the office (surgery center) compared to the hospital that is full of sick people.

Submitted August 18, 2013

Will perform unnesary procedures to line his pockets. Does not use modern equipment, does not like to use hospitals, so his patients suffer. Did 5 procedures another DR had to repair. RUNNNNNNN!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

You will need a hospital and pain management if he does a surgical procedure-- no nurse or staff in room with me. If you scream in pain no one will be their except him and he does not respond to screams or feeling as if you might die during surgical procedures while you are awake with no pain medication.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

It is nice to know he has hired pain management staff. Surgical procedures should never be done without anesthesia. It hurts and he does not even hear you scream or does not care.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

This doctor is rude and abrupt and has an entirely male centric approach to his practice. He misdiagnosed my problem performed several unnecessary procedures and even recommended an unnecessary surgery. He is NOT current on the latest in female urology or he would have diagnosed my problem properly.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

Dr. Charles Bamberger's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)