Ratings for Dr. Ashley Stiegler

Dr Stiegler has been our primary care provider for the past 15 years. Both my wife and me have always been totally satisfied with our appointments. Dr Stiegler is compassionate, knowledgeable and if required will immediately recommend you to a specialist. I highly recommend her if you are seeking a primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Was very attentive to my needs. She has been helping me for 2 yrs. now and I never had any problems with her. She is a very good doctor that will help you to the best of her ability.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

I went in for a physical (annual) and was unable to get my pap since my period started that morning BUT she said she would do everything else and I could come back for the pap another time. Her EVERYTHING else for an annual was to take my blood pressure and speak to me about losing weight (I am 25 pounds overweight). She DID NOT take my bloodwork for cholesterol (which when I later went to an obgyn for my exam they were appaled about). My insurance company paid for a annual physical exam which consisted of a blood pressure check and weighing me on a scale. FYI - I am 40.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I have to wait like an hour everytime I go when I have an appointment. She is rude when she is rushed and blew off my concerns. I've gone to her for 5 years and have been irritated the whole time. I finaly chose another docotor...I hate changing doctors but I had enough of her. I expect more from a doctor than this!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

I had Dr. Steigler from 2004 until 2009. On my last visit I went in complaining of stomach pains and she did one test (in which it was not the cause) and instructed me to make another appointment because she was too busy to continue to try and figure out the problem. To make a long story short...I was admitted to the hospital 2days later for kidney stones. This is not the first time that she has done something of this nature. She prescribed me two blood pressure medications to take daily that made my heart race and I had to go to urgent care. While at urgent care I was advised that the two medications are counter active and should not be taken together. Just be prepared to sit in the waiting room at least 45mins and then rushed out. Also, she refuses to write prescriptions out for a year so that she can charge you an office visit to write the same prescription you have had for 7yrs. I am sorry but I just can't take this any more.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

We are looking for another doctor. Although Dr. Stiegler is nice enough, she is very busy.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Stiegler really cares about her patients and takes the time to listen to you. She keeps up on current knowledge also. The clinic is busy and full of sick children and it's hard to get through to her if you have an urgent question, though.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2007

Doctor Ashley Stiegler is an asset to her profession.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. Ashley Stiegler's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1998)