Ratings for Dr. David Podgurecki

I recently moved from Mansfield to Charlotte and one of the saddest things in moving was leaving Dr. Pod. He is just wonderful. Not only is he knowledgable but he is personal and takes his time. You never feel rushed out like I have experience at other doctors. He has even stayed after hours to see my kids who have gotten sick later in the day and needed to be seen. I just love him and miss the care my family received. Also, Tammy his RN is wonderful and his wife is great as well.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

There is no one better or more caring than Dr. Pod! He'll call at home and check to see how a person is doing! I've even rec'd phone calls on Saturday with test results! The specialists he has referred us to have been as awesome as he is!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Pod is very friendly. He takes time with his patiet's & really listens to them. I am a female who has never been very comfortable with a male doctor until him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Podgurecki has everything one could want in a family practioner. He shows personal interest in each patient and is very knowledgeable. He is very oriented toward preventive medicine. There are 9 people of various ages in our family who use his services for the past 10 years. Every specialist he refers us to have been excellent. He calls us at home with lab test results and carefully explains them.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2007

I feel comfortable and at ease. He is willing to send to a specialist if need be.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. David Podgurecki's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1977)