Ratings for Dr. George S. Massingill

He was very nice and helpful. Did not judge me and made me feel comfortable the entire time.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Massingill for years he delivered 2 of my children. By far the best dang Dr. I know! Very funny and polite and his partner Dr. Khoi Chu is also very good. I guess older women have to complain about something due to their hormones being out of wack. He is by far the best Dr. and I could have not asked for a better choice!!!! Love ya Dr. Massingill.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I love Dr Massingill. I am an RN and have worked with him for years and I have been his patient also. He took care of a very concerning medical issue I had. I can't believe anyone would give him a bad review. He is such a great Doctor and believe me I have seen it all....

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

He is ok. He was supportive of me trying to have a vaginal birth even though I was carrying twins but discharge me from the hospital before I felt I was ready. (I only wanted to stay an extra night.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Most painful pap smear I have ever received. His attitude was disrespectful and indifferent to my questions. (He had insisted on this test even though I was 68 at the time and had had a complete hysterectomy in 1989 done by Dr. James Watts here in Ft. Worth, of which all records had been forwarded to Massingill's office prior to my visit.) I was later told by my primary care physician that after the age of 65, and having had a hysterectomy, a pap smear was not called for, but the deed had already been done. Also, his office tried to make me pay for some lab work done in his office and I had to have my secondary insurance company contact them and question the veracity of the claims (his office wouldn't listen to me, trying to bully me into compliance). Massingill's office finally stopped their "overdue" billing, (did that affect my credit rating?)and my insurance company called me and assured me this matter had been resolved. But it took months before everything was settled correctly.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

I have been well taken care of.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

Dr. George S. Massingill's Credentials

• French

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1985)