Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Wai

He's very on top and ahead of the game when it comes to your health.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Wai delivered both of my children, four years apart. When I went in with my second, he remembered me and the details of my last pregnancy! That is the kind of personal service he provides. Pregnancy can be a scary time, and I was considered "high risk" because of my age and complications I had had in my first pregnancy. He has such a calming nature and is so thorough that I felt reassured every visit. Diane is wonderful, too. Very knowledgeable and prompt to respond to calls. I did have to occasionally wait for my appointment, but, as others have said, that's because he never rushes a patient and gives such personal service to each one. He even usually walked me out to the desk! Will highly recommend to any woman looking for a competent doctor who genuinely cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I love dr. Wai and recommend him often. He delivered my girls, first was vaginal where he coached and encouraged me to push for over an hour without ever leaving or making me feel like I was wasting his time. Second we decided on a c-section after much thought and discussion bc she was measuring very large. He spent a lot of time discussing everything with me and answering questions. I've also heard that many of the labor and delivery nurses like him, which is a big deal. The nurses always know who is good! I've never had a problem with office cleanliness, but I usually go early in the morning.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Wai performed my hysterectomy and he was great through the entire process. My family was very impressed with him after my surgery. My surgery was done at Forest Park and would highly recommend using that hospital.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I love Dr. Wai. He is kind and knowledgable and always makes me feel like I'm his most important patient. He delivered my daughter and my husband and I still talk about "The Wai Way" and what a great experience the birth was. I recommend him fully -- and have turned a lot of my friends on to him. You can't do better than Dr. Wai and his lovely staff.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Last year I had a large tumor on my ovary. Dr. Wai brought me into his office and talked to me about my options. He took his time to talk to with me and asked detailed questions about my medical history. Dr. Wai was very caring and concerned about the anxiety I was feeling. He ended up doing surgery on me and did a good job. I recommend him to anyone dealing with gynecological issues. However, I had a bad experience at the hospital he is affiliated with Baylor Grapevine. Choose a different hospital if you can.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I don't like his staff, but he is a great doctor. He made me feel more secure during the emotional ups and downs of pregnancy. He's level headed and easy to talk to

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

ive had alot.of problems in my pregnancy, and dr wai always has the same response 'pregnancy is hard sometimes'. he always makes me feel like im complaining, when I'm having serious sciatic pain. at 37 weeks baby is already over 7.5 lbs and wai wont even discuss the option of early induction.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

I felt really bad when the nurse said I was in the beginings of menopause by my bloodwork and i had a full hysterectomy 2 years before. i do not think she even had my chart in front of her. does any one know a good DR?

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

The office is filthy...unorganized. Dr Wai is a nice guy, just not very personable...VERY glad I have switched doctors!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Robert B. Wai's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX