Ratings for Dr. Mark Malone

I was put under for neck injections and woke up during procedure and when I complained they made it sound like my fault. They've talked down to me, refused to allow my partner in the room and everytime I had surgery and tried to set up pain meds before the surgery they would say call me after the surgury. When I called afterwards they said too bad you'll have to make an appointment to get pain meds and that I should have taken care of it before surgery. This caused me to be without pain meds for a week. Half the staff cared, half didn't and the doctors treat you like an assembly line.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Very professional office. Great job of managing my personal medication program to meet the needs at my pain level. Very thorough, Offered numerous alternatives for treatment.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Office staff and some P As tremendously rude. Dr Malone asked me why I came ti see him. Iresponded that his staff told me to come because he (the doctor had made a mistake. He did not like this and I never saw him again.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

The only time you see this doctor is the first time. Then they make you see an LPC named Debra Cole and after that you see their "assistance" who hand out the drugs. Then Blue Cross did a investigation on them they would not hand my medical records over. Hummm??? If you want drugs this is the place to go. If you want treatment think again.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

This doctor also does Pain Management. It's only fair that if people see this listing for anesthesiology that they know he is the same doctor that is listed above as pain management. His office does not care about the patients, and he clearly doesn't care either. I posted a long review on the other listing. Unless you're looking for medications every 30 days after visiting the doc for a new script every 30 days, go find a doctor who cares enough to try to help solve the problem or at least discuss your problem and any alternatives.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

1st visit 2 1/2 hours,saw doc 4 minutes max. He said to schedule injections at outpatient Health South and when I had questions, he said the front desk would explain. They said they were not nurses, knew nothing. I could not get info on drugs I would be given, procedure, how I would feel later, cost, options I had. Went to Health South for the same information and they didnt know either, saying all doctors were different. They knew Dr. Malones fees were higher than the other doctors. Dr Malone very nice during the procedure, BUT when I called his office to inform them of headaches, which I never, have after the procedure and that I was hyperactive and could not sleep.... After hanging on the line forever and being put on hold maybe 3 times, they said if the problem continued to go to ER. called again 4 days, left message they of my problems, never called back. I called after 5pm, message said if problems, call 991, effectively dont botherus. I wont,getting new doctor!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Dr. Mark Malone's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1982)